- Sort by:
Ajwah Khajoor (Dates) are the most popular among Muslims today. They are delightfully soft and fruity, quite dark in color, and actually cultivated in Madinah Munawwara. They are best known for their cure for heart diseases. We deal in the best quality Ajwa dates available in Madinah Dates Market.
1- To protect the heart, circulatory system, heart problems, and protein metabolism
2- To prevent anemia
3- To strengthen the nervous system and increase energy production
4- For the treatment of hypertension
5- For healthy bones, healthy skin, and eyesight
6- To reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels (LDL) in the blood
7- Effective in preventing abdominal cancer
AmberRated 3.60 out of 5
Amber dates are one of the distinct varieties of Madinah dates. These Saudi grown dates are widely acclaimed for their large size, mildly sweet taste, and dark brown wrinkles outlook.
Amber is loaded with potential health benefits which include promoting brain health, increase strength for labor, and improve bone health.
Mabroom-licious dates, wrinkled, brownish color, and flavorful taste make it more inviting. These Saudi Arabia grown dates have undeniable multiple health benefits. Mohammad (SAW) once said eating dates kill germs in the body.
1) It improves the deficiency and circulation of blood in the body
2) Improves skin and maintain the bone health
3) Strengthen Immune and Nervous System
4) Flush out toxins from the body
Saudi Arabia originated date Kalmi is known for its distinct flavor and texture. These dark color dates from Madinah are mouth-watering and delicious in taste. Kalmi, loaded with vitamins has enormous health benefits.
1) Full of nutrition, vitamins, and minerals.
2) It’s consumption instantly replenish energy and revitalize the body.
3) Protects colon and mucous from carcinogenic chemicals.
4) It contains antioxidants, better for health.
SagaiRated 4.22 out of 5
Sagai dates are a gift of nature, famous for their softness, lusciousness, and sweet taste. These dates are grown in the Arabian Peninsula. The mixture of crunchiness and softness adds more to its unique texture.
Saudi Sagai date has wrinkles but no flakes.
It is best to improve digestion, prevent Anaemia, and increase immunity.
Sukri is known as the Queen of the Date’s family. These soft dates and golden in color dates are famous for their candy like mild taste. Multiple benefits of Sukri makes it attractive for various consumers.
1) Improves cognitive process
2) Reduce Inflammation
3) Regulate glucose level in diabetic patients.
4) lowers the cholesterol level in the body.